What will you do?
- Coding according to graphic templates (HTML5, CSS3)
- Website and Application Frontend Programming (JS Frameworks)
- Editing existing systems
- Technical redesign of systems
- Design and implementation of information architecture and UI sites and applications.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work in SW-development for domestic and foreign companies using state-of-the-art SW tools
- Flexible working hours (possibility of part-time jobs)
- A system of training and education, the possibility of career growth
- Satisfactory salary, standard employee benefits (meal vouchers, notebook, smartphone, etc.)
- Nice working environment
- Young dynamic and friendly team
What do we require?
- Minimum secondary education
- Deeper knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and tools for frontend development advantage
- Experience with JS
- Knowledge of JS frameworks advantage (Angular JS, React)
- Knowledge of other technologies is an advantage, not a prerequisite
- Ability to work with graphics and graphical tools
- General knowledge of office software and computing
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.