What will you do?
- Implementation of information systems components based on Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy on Rails
- Editing existing systems
- Technical redesign of systems
- Working with standard relational databases and persistent frameworks
- Design of information systems
- Design of data models
- Optimization of database queries
What do we offer?
- Interesting work in SW-development for domestic and foreign companies using state-of-the-art SW tools
- Flexible working hours (possibility of part-time jobs)
- A system of training and education, the possibility of career growth
- Satisfactory salary, standard employee benefits (meal vouchers, notebook, smartphone, etc.)
- Nice working environment
- Young dynamic and friendly team
What do we require?
- University or higher vocational education
- Knowledge of programming in Java, at least 3 years of practice (in University / School projects)
- Basic knowledge of PPE, relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of English (advanced knowledge is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Knowledge of other technologies is an advantage but not a prerequisite (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy on Rails, .NET, PHP, Oracle, Db2, C, C ++, C #) - we will teach applicants these technologies
- General knowledge of office software and computing
The offer is suitable for students who will later be trained in relevant technologies and work processes.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.